Thursday, July 29, 2010

who knew, 3 days in a row...

Yup,, either Im just really bored and stuff, or I just have lots of time on my hands cuz Em and I arent together anymore... So yeah,,, its been like 3 days since I've heard from her... getting kinda concerned...still not too sure what I think about this whole thing... I really do love the girl, but I just don't know if we're meant to be together or not... we get along great, but theres just those little things that we dissagree on.... but yeah, Its Thursday... I didnt' work today cuz it was raining... and I've been up since 10:30 and I've done nothing at all!!! still haven't ate... haven't gotten dressed... yup, pretty much did nothing but sit on this stupid computer.... and Im still not too sure how im going to get to this wedding 2morrow... if I have to work, which it looks like i'll have to, I'll work til proll 3-4-5ish,, and everyone is leavign at noon to get there.... I guess its a 2ish hour drive from town,,, so I may have to miss this wedding, which would suck alot! anyway, I'll figure it out.
Anyway... I just figured I'd do alittle post here just incase I didnt' get a chance to later... although it looks like im going to be doing nothing all day and night! So yeah,, till maybe later....
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home