Thursday, July 29, 2010

interesting...

So, here it is, 8:29PM.... Jeff Dykerman just left.. him and I spent most of the afternoon together... showed him the forts, climbed some trees, had a smoke... pretty good time... but then he left to hang out with Barett for the rest of the night... so that leaves me here home alone.. I started downloading Starcraft 2. And 60$ later, its downloading soo friggen slow !!! lol. but anyway... as I started downloading guess who calls??? none other then Miss Emily T... she wants to "go for a drive" later on... I guess she has a family dinner thing 2night, then she wants to come see me.... I'm not quite nervous yet... but when she calls me to tell me shes on her way, im sure I'll be pretty nervous.... Im pretty sure I know whats coming tho... she's going to leave me... I know thats what she's thinking... that Im just not combatable with her... we just can't get it... I really wanted to make this thing work between us,, but I just don't know if its possible anymore... maybe some time apart would make us both realize what we had.... I dunno,, but I do know I'll be writting in this shortly after we talk.... but yeah,,, for now, I think im just going to sit and chill,,, and wait for her to call me... so till the next time....
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home