Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Bored!!!

I know, I should be working out or something... But I'm just not in the mood... Don't know what it is... but yeah,,, don't wanna.... I hopped on the Elliptical this morning for 10 mins,,, felt like a half an hour,,, its kinda wierd that thing... I know I'm still getting a workout, but its just wierd... SO yeah,,, did that for a bit this morning... then I just didn't feel like working out... hit the bag for like 3 mins,, but didn't wanna do that either... ah well, maybe something later....
So here's my dilemma.... I'm bored out of my skull obviously... and I don't wanna work out... and I have at least half an hour before dad gets home, if he is even coming home today(pretty sure he has to ref a bball game today)... and yeah, I have nothing to do.... So yeah,, fuck it, ,,, just decided I'm going for a smoke... be back in a bit...,, yeah I'll prolly just write something up later on.. so yeah ,for now thats it...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home