Monday, February 07, 2011

Training is going good....

So I ended up working this morning for a bit... at least it got me awake nice and early, and pretty active.. then I got home at noon, had a little smoke, then ate... Then I took a nap from 3:30ish till 5 ish... and thats when the workout for the day started... I went on the elliptical for prolly 20 mins or so... Then I stretched for a bit... then chilled for a little till supper. Then prolly half an hour or so after supper I went for a walk,,, and that was a nice warm up... Then I stretched again for a little bit before I hit the heavy bag for prolly a good half an hour or so... So yeah,, it wasn't much of a workout, but atleast I did something today... Something is always better then nothing. Especially that elliptical!! it worked my legs surprisingly well!!! in a wierd way... worked the upper legs a lot... So yeah, thats good,,, and thats about all i gotta say for this one....


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home