Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A good day...

SO yeah... good day... its now 9:57 PM... Got home from a little smoke around half an hour ago.. but i'll get to that later...
So I went swimming... with Emily... Good swim!!! seriously tho, like I hadn't been swimming in a long long time,, prolly closer to a year to years... and yeah,, we swam for around an hour, and I was tired!!! we just did the lanes for a while,,, then we just treaded water for a while,,, which was surprisingly tiring.. but good good work out... I really think I should try to do that more if I can set it up at all... my ankle kinda cramped up for a little bit,,, then got sore for a little while,, but now it feels great!!! and even my wrist hurt for a little bit, but now it feels alright.. well not great, but alright....
So yeah, that was swimming,,, then of corse we went to the hot tub for like 5-10 mins at the very end... and yeah, the whole time we were swimming, we talked a fair amount.,, just about regular shit,, mostly our fights and stuff... but yeah, we totally just chilled, and talked, and it was good... very good... then after swimming we were hungry. So we went to subway, I got a sub, she got a deli. lol deli.... then we had the good idea of watching the movie The Fighter... so we came back to my house,,, little weird for the first little bit,,, especially when she came into my room,, and I set it back up the way it used to be, cuz thats the best for watching movies on my computer. Then for some reason I could not find the fighter anywhere!!! it was weird... so we watched a few episodes of the Office.. then I finally found the fighter,,, and we watched that.... but yeah,,, we did lots of talking,, and it was like good talking... we didn't really get into "us". it was just like 2 friends talking.... It was good... ... Then she tipped over the water again... lol,,,, kinda shitty tho because it was with her hurt toe... Oh yeah,, I don't think I explained the whole toe thing... or maybe I did... I can't really remember.. I've been writting in this blog so much lately... hahah Weird!!!!
Anyway... I don't really have anything to do 2night, and it is already 10:08.... I didn't do any working out today besides the swimming... which Im still very very happy with,, infact, its more cardio then I normally do... so thats good,,, but I think I'm going to do some stretches for 10-15 mins,,, then maybe head to bed!.... yup, that sounds like a wicked idea!!! So yeah... I think thats about it! Good day....
Very good day...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home