Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Random Rant....

So another snowday... No work today means im bored all day!!! Well I should work out sometime today, do something...
Ya know what i miss?? I miss writting down whatever the hell I feel like and not have to worry about what people say... Its wierd.... but for some reason lots of ppl know about my blog now... I don't have any idea how much anyone really reads it, but I still get "comments" every now and then... I'm thinking about starting up a new blog, and just not telling anyone about it... we'll see tho,, I can keep shit bottled up inside...
So I guess I'm going swimming in an hour or so!.. Yeah wierd... swimming,, I can't remember the last time I went... well,,, sorta,,, last time I "tried" to go swimming, was when I stayed at the super 8 hotel with Emily that time... We went down to their pool, but it was too friggen cold so we just sat in the hot tub for a while. lol, good times... Hopefully I still remember how to swim. I was never really good at it.. but whatever,, good workout... so yeah, this should be interesting...
Alright... what else is going on... well my wrist is still sore... going on 3 weeks now... kinda really shitty... I know working it at kickboxing definetly is not helping... but I can't just not use my right hand... maybe i'll take it slow on the heavy bag for a while... my "schedule" that I made has it set up so I do Ab Ripper X every second day, and a 1/2 hour on the heavy bag every off day... so I'll prolly just cut that out, and see if it improves... I mean I can still punch and shit,,, its just super sore after... and I can't do certain things at work,,, just twist and rotate it certain ways.... And my foot/ankle.... still fucking sore too!! thats been over 3 weeks running now... but atleast I remember the exact thing that happened to hurt it... stupid Aaron blocking my head kicks!!! lol,,, but yeah, I musta just caught him perfectly in the arm or something, cuz it just slipped thru my shin guard, and my boots,,, right smack in the middle.... so yeah, that still fucking hurts,,, and it sucks alot not being able to throw hard kicks with my power leg... thats basically what I'm known for... well, known in my class anyway.... So I guess as of lately, i've been working on quick hand movement... lots of punch combos and stuff.. really wanna work on my quickness... but its such a hard thing to train... how do you train to be quicker??? bah, i dunno, i'll figure it out....
But anyway,, I know its still early, but I should prolly get ready,, my ride is coming at 12:30 to go swimming,, 12:10ish now... So yeah, heading swimming... then I guess I'll just come back here and work out later... so till later...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home