Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not much to say

I just remembered that I didn't write a blog yet today... hmmmm.. prolly because today was very very uneventfull!!!!
Lets see... I woke up at 6 like I always do... called work at 6:30,, Jean said I didn't have to work today, but we'll prolly be working tomorrow... so I went back to bed till around 9 when I got a txt from Emily saying that her school was cancelled and she was going home,,, so thats when I realized how shitty it was outside... so I went back to bed till noonish... Got up,,,, didn't really do anything all day,, kinda watched some tv shows and stuff... I was kinda starting to look forward to kickboxing,, but then that got cancelled too,, so I decided to go for a walk.... then after that I came home and watched a few more tv shows,,, and that pretty much leads me up to now..... SO yeah,, I did pretty much nothing today.... didn't work out,, didn't do anything... kinda shitty waste.... Although I did ice my foot for a bit... should prolly do it some more,,, but whatever... I'm going to bed now... looks like I'll have to work tomorrow.... not looking forward to that at all....
whatever,, till then...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home