Friday, February 11, 2011

feet are sore!!!

So yeah,, feet are killin!!! today was my second day in a row shoveling snow all day,.. for work... and let me just say, when your shoveling snow all day, like all all day, you get tired!!! so needless to say, I worked pretty hard yesturday, so today I wanted to take it pretty easy... but NOOO!!!, fuck man, what a rough day... My feet are just soo soo sore!!! I didn't even go to kickboxing, which is SHITTY!!!, I need to go as much as possible,, only 15 more days... uhh,,, well hopefully this foot thing clears up by sunday... I gotta spar with a guy who was canadian champion a few years ago.. so that should be intersting...
SO yeah, I didn't really do a "workout" persay... but I did work alot of my legs and arms over the past 2 days,, so I don't feel too bad...
Lets see,,, what else... well, instead of going out to Jarods place with Ryan and them, I decided to stay in... and do nothing... pretty wicked choice there... ah well, atleast I get to sleep in my own bed instead of crashing on an uncomfy couch.... plus I'm hoping Dave is coming home 2night so we can go for a smoke... i spose I don't really need him to go for one, I have my own... but he said he was coming back tonight.... I tried to get Emily to come over after kickboxing to go for a toke, but she didn't want to. Thats cool, I just wanted someone to smoke with ... as much fun as I have on my walks alone, it is cool having company... ... maybe I should just roll up a little one and go for a little smoke... if I can walk... I don't wanna have to wait till everyone goes to bed so I can smoke on the deck,, that just sucks!!!! bah,, i'll work on the rollin part.... Well, I think Im done for now... I may write a new blog later,,, after the smoke.... Till then

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home