Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Day, Short blog...

So yeah, here it is 3:59 AM... I'm still up yes.... not going to get into the why's and what nots,, but I just figured I should write a little something about the greatest day ever!!!!
So yeah, today at kickboxing, 2 guys and 1 girl from Truro came down to show us a few things... and wow!!! what a fucking wicked time!!! all the fighters got to get special training and stuff from Ryan (national Champion). Then after class was over, over an hour long (which was great!), we got to spar!!! Yeah! ME, Sparring with a national champion of my wieght class!!!! how fucking lucky am I to get that experience in??? I mean of corse he tuned me in something fierce! but shit, it was such a good learning curve! He picked me apart like I was... Idunno what, but he definetly showed me a lot of great things!!! So yeah... that was great! went 5 rounds in a row with him near the end, which was awesome, cuz everyone was getting tired and stuff, but him and I just kept going.. and by the end of it, everyone there was just watching us 2 spar... so good!!! so good
Then after class we all went to East side Marios... got to have some good food and chat with them. Talked about the fights coming up in 12 days.... They're all fighting in it too, so we should see them there! So pumped!!! I'm just beyond happy right now... even those my nose hurts, my elbows are bruised,, and my ankle is killin me... I feel soo fucking good right now....
Then of course after we were done supper, Emily gave me a lift home,, Super cool of her... then we went for a little "walk"... the we just sat and chilled/talked for over 3 hours in her car... just about random stuff... lots of good topics and stuff discussed... just an overall great time/talk....
Yeah,,, thats about all I wanna/gotta say... I know I could elaborate a lot more on a lot of things that happened today... but I figure I should prolly try to get those last 2 hours of sleep in before I call work... and I know its supposed to snow and rain a bunch 2morrow,,, I have a funny feeling that i'll be working... So,,, hopefully not, but just in case... I'm going to bed..
Great Day..
Better night....
good times....


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home