Saturday, February 19, 2011

Foot is still sore...

So here it is... 1:15 AM.... I just got out of the shower,,, iced my foot for 20 mins or so before that... gonna head to bed here after this blog.... So lets see, what happened since last blog... Uhh, well, I had supper at around 6ish.... went to kick boxing at 7:30,,,, got a ride in with Emily which was a little awkward.... ohh and by the way, I smoked prolly half an hour or so before I had supper, so I was still a little high by the time i went to kick boxing,, which was not a good idea,, but whatever, its done and gone, and I can't do anything about it now.... So yeah, got to kick boxing... had a pretty good class,,, sweated a lot... was down to 151 on Barry's scale,, which was cool,, I gotta drop a few more pounds and just get comfy at that weight... Then after kick boxing,, Emily gave me a lift to Ryans place,,, then we watched 3 episodes of The Office,, smoked some magic,,,, the emily gave me a lift home,,, we stopped at sobeys and got some "snacks"... yogurt and oranges,,, and bluebarry's,,,, yeah good stuff... then yeah, I got home and iced my foot, and watched some Burn Notice... almost done of this season,,, But yeah... my foot is kinda really sore.. I don't wanna admit it,, but its starting to concern me a bit... Like, at class 2night,, I thru a pretty hard power kick, and it instantly hurt my foot,,, like, snap! bamn! hurt my foot.... so thats kinda shitty,,, I wanna take 2morrow really slow, and try to stay off of it,, I just hope it rains, so Dad won't make me go shovel the roof of the french school.... I really don't wanna do that, then go to spar on Sunday in Truro.... ohh yeah,... forgot to mention that.... So Sunday, Emily and I are driving up to Truro to spar with that club... should be interesting... I'm kinda looking forward to the sparring,, but not really the drive.... It's a little weird between Em and I right now... I'm still a little upset about what happened today,, but I guess I'm mostly over it... like I said earlier,, its done and done,, nothing I can do about it now... Ahh whatever,, I'll think more about it later... But for now,, I think thats it... I'm going to go to bed... So yeah, Till later...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home