Thursday, February 17, 2011

another short blog....

Alright,, this is gonna be quick.. Im just getting ready to go to the pool, but Daves drivign, so it'll prolly be a little bit..
So yeah, I didn't work today... Told my boss this morning that I wanted to stay off the foot for a few days atleast,, hoping it heals soon... So yeah I just sat around today,, didn't do much of anything,,, iced the foot for a bit, and watched alot of TV shows.... Then Emily came over for a bit,, watched "The Town",,, alright movie,, but it did not live up to the hype that I heard... but whatever,,, alright movie...
But yeah, thats about all I got to say,, not much Iknow, but Im about ready to go to the pool,,, then Trivia after... so yeah, I should get ready... So yeah, till 2morrow... I'll write later

1 week till I get on a plane to go to Toronto,,, 9 more days till the fight....

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home