Monday, February 21, 2011

Hot Yoga

So... 11:22.... watching wedding crashers.... Emily is passed out in my bed... We hung out again tonight... But yeah,, I'll get into that later.. lets start from the beginning...
So I woke up this morning at like 8 something... couldn't really get back to sleep very well, but stayed in bed till 12 or so... then i decided to get up,,, ,,, tried not to eat anything for a while... ended up only eating a bagel and 2 toasters stroodle... So that tied me over for a while!!! Then around 3ish i think it was I hopped on the elliptical.. did that for half an hour, which was sweet!! was only planning on going for 20 mins, but ended up going further, which was great!!! Then at around 4:30, I finally got a responce to my yoga invitaion on facebook... Amanda Decided to go with me which was sweet..,, so she came and got me around 5,,, went to hot yoga for 5:30... Had a wicked wicked class!!!! Such a good time at yoga!!! Then Emily ended up picking me up... we headed back to my place.. then decided to go for some Thai food... MMMMmmmm Thai Food!!!! and got some scratch tickets.. didn't win anything 2night tho.... Then we got a little puff on and watched wedding crashers... and that pretty much brings me to now.... So yeah... Em,,, and me,,, are.... sooo..... weird... lol... I dunno.. I know nothing is going on... but yeah... I dunno, I'm not sure... like I'm diggin' whats going on right now.. like nothing is happening,,, but we're still really close... I dunno,,, I guess I'm still a little "upset" about all the shit that happened... and I'm still kinda wondering who and what happened... I know its none of my business... but it kinda is... and I dunno... Like... I prolly don't even know the guy,,, not like it matters... I mean,,, it could be the guy she brought to kickboxing that time,,, or maybe its someone I know... nah..... I dunno.. it doesn't matter... its just weird that she is totally apposed to talking about it at all... Kinda makes me wonder why not,, but again,, shouldn't matter... none of my business.... ahhh well,, I'm just looking to far into this,, like I usually do... whatever,,, i gotta just put all this stuff behind me,,, worry about the here and now,,, worry about what I'm going to do with whats going on now... So yeah,,, sorry, i just needed to vent for a sec i guess... I really have nothing to be upset about... life is pretty good, and the fight is getting closer and closer... my focus has to be on that right now... so yeah, everything else is on the backburner... Focus on Fight... F on F.... Got it....
Well,,, Wedding Crashers is over... so I'm gonna crawl into bed for a bit... So yeah,, till later...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home