Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something I forgot to Mention...

So yeah,,, Obviously we did not make it to Truro today... kinda shitty,,, but kinda ok too.... But yeah,, something about yesterday that I totally forgot to mention somehow.... I got a job offer!!! Yeah man,,, ME! got a job offer,,, kinda weird, but kinda really cool at the same time... Still don't know if I'll take it or not,,, lots of perks,,, and lots of downsides... but ya gotta look at the big picture in these kinds of situations... and really, I don't know if I could turn this down or not.... So my buddy G, that I used to work with out west e-mailed me the other day... said he might have a job offer for me... so I got all excitted and e-mailed him back saying cool, and to get me the details and all that... so then yesterday he was online and we started chatting... Anyway, long story short, theres a new shop opening up in Edmonton, and he's working for them now,, and they asked him if he knew of anyone who would be an asset, and the first person he said was me! lol, ME!,, so that made me feel pretty damn good... anyway, he's going to be me alot more details soon,, but he told me to think about it, cuz they may need a person very very soon.... SO I told G that I would be busy for at least 2 weeks, but any time after that I could go.... So yeah... I don't know what is going to happen here... I would love to make some killer money again for a while... that would be really cool... and really,, I have nothing keeping me here,,, it would kinda suck to have to quit the roofers,, they've been really good to me... but really, thats all I got here,,, maybe kickboxing... but I could still train out there... find a club to get involved in... then if I come back in a few years, I would be all trained up and ready to rock it... Ahh well, getting a head of myself... But yeah,, definetly have some stuff to think about... And if I were to go out this time... I'd just bring what little shit I have, and start over out there.. fuck the computer, and pretty much everything else,, I'd bring clothes and thats about it... I'll buy a laptop or something out there.. Figure it out... I just wanna make a bunch of money, and save it! then if I come back next time, I'll be set.... Anyway,, just some shit to think about I guess... Anyway, Im gonna get going, grab some breakfast and stuff before kickboxing today... So yeah, till the next time,,, I'll keep it posted....


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home