Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, March 27th...

So... been quite a while since my last blog.... and wow,,, I guess a lot has happened.... I'm not really to sure where to start with it all,,, so I guess I'll just start with today and see what happens....
Today.. Sunday... I woke up at around 7:30 AM at Emily's place,,, walked around, and got a cup of water,,, then went back to bed,,, and stayed in bed till prolly close to 11... it was great!!! first sleep in in a while.... Then I got up and had some oatmeal by 11:30,,,, watched a bit of a movie called "Zodiac" which seemed really cool... Then Emily and I went to Kickboxing... Pretty hard class,,, gotta say,,,, I almost thru up,,, which was really weird,,, first time thats happened in a long long time.... but yeah, I didn't... Then after class we decided to spar for a few short rounds... so I went 2 rounds with Emily, and 2 rounds with Mark.... and I felt pretty damn good about it.... I landed a lot of really good shots,,, and was tagged pretty good a few times too... and my nose didn't bleed at all... thats a good sparring session!!! But yeah my feet are really sore... blisters starting on both feet,,, just on the balls of my feet too.... damn always being on my toes!!! ha!!
So yeah, that was kickboxing.... Then we went to get some groceries.... got a bunch of good stuff!!! Then we went back to emilys place for a while.... till Dave came and picked me up to go see the movie "Paul".... Pretty friggen funny movie!!! We laughed quite a bit!!! Oh yeah and Ryan met up with us for the movie too,,, we all had a pretty good laugh I think.... Then yeah Dave and I came home,,, I had a shower and some food... Then Dave and I went for a walk.... just got in,,, and now I think I'm going to go to bed.... So yeah... till later...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home