Wednesday, March 02, 2011

So A Lot Has Happened....

Yeah,,, I just now realized that its the 1st of Mach, and I haven't blogged since the 24th of February.... OK... I'll just make bullet points of what happened, cuz I'm pretty tired, and I just wanna get this done and over with...
Feb 24: Flew to Toronto with Emily,,, had a pretty good flight. we chilled and talked for a while, got to watch a few episodes of the office!!! Then when we landed I caught a cab and went to Colette's place... chilled with her and her room mate Kelley for a while... didn't go to sleep till 5:30 AM....
Feb 25: Chilled with Colette mostly all day,,, went to Ikea with her and Kelley so they could shop for shit for their place... then pretty much right after that, they gave me a lift to the airport where I met up with Josie... Then after having a coffee and green tea for a while, we finally got picked up by Barry, Emily and Aaron.... Had a nice drive back to the hotel... Then got to the hotel and chilled with Emily for a while in our room,,, then ended up sitting in the sauna together for 45 mins to cut some weight... that was pretty cool... then yeah back to the room....
Feb 26: woke up early,,, dehydrated and hungry, we went to the weigh ins..... Did all that fun stuff for a while... then went back to the hotel... got our shit... 2 of our fighters fought that day, only 1 ended up winning,,, and it was Em... pretty cool.... Then later that night we went back into the sauna for half an hour or so, to cut weight again,,,
Feb27:My fight day... woke up at like 6 am.... weigh ins were at 7 AM,,, so super early!!! that kinda sucked.. then we chilled there all day till my fight.... which I ended up losing.. but i'm sure i'll be writting a full blog just on that fight, and all the things I did wrong and stuff... but yeah, for now I'll just say that I had the fight... Then after the fight, all of us fighters, with my coach and his wife, and my brother, all went out for supper!!! Great, great great time! had some drinks!, and desserts,,,,, biggest meals they had.. it was wicked!!! Then Tony and I left for his place... Long drive to Belleville, but we made it....
Feb 28: Chilled with Evie most of the day... then had supper with Grampa, aunt Deb, aunt Wendy, and Jessie lee... that was pretty cool... then stayed my last night with Tony and Amy and Evie....
March 1: Then yeah, Tony and Evie drove me to the airport... i met up with Emily and we flew back to PEI together.... then when I got home it was Sara's b-day,,, so we had a wicked big meal, and dessert.... then Emily came over after and we chilled for a while... and she ended up staying the night....
March 2: Then yeah today.. I called work, and they said I didn't have to come in today, which was great! so Emily and I chilled together all day today.... we had a puff or 2,,, we ate Thai food... we chilled in her car,,, we went for a walk,,, we watched some TV shows here,,, then we went to Barry's place and watched a whole bunch of fights... mostly Emily's old fights... pretty good time there... Then she drove me back home, and she went home.... Then I went for a walk with Dave and Julia... had a little puff with them.... good times there... Then yeah, when we got back here, I thought.... I should get back to that blog.... SO here I am... And yeah, thats what brings me up to here... So with that,,, I think I'm done,, and I'm going to end this... So yeah,, till 2morrow, which I most likely will have to work....


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home