Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13th...

Alright.. so its Sunday night.. March 13th... I just got in from a little walk with Dave.... good walk... got a little catch up on Dave and his life... that's good... got to talk about my shit a little bit... always good to vent sometimes.....
But yeah! So I went to kickboxing today!!! Pretty good workout... Got to hit the pads with Barry for a few rounds which was really nice!.. he knows how to push you goodly!!! and he also knows when to hit you when you drop your hands! lol, man did he ever rock me hard a few times... maybe that's why I still have this head ache... ah well,, its doing me good.... ... So my weight is roughly 150-152ish... weighed my self earlier,,, after kickboxing, but before supper and I was 152.... so that's pretty good... better then the 159 I was the day before.. that's just ridiculous! Gotta get down to 140 by April 16.... that's gonna be weird.... I don't remember the last time I was under 140... I know I was 140 some in high school,,, but yeah,, don't know when I was under that... But on the up side, I should look pretty fucking ripped!.. I'd like tighten up a lot more, and basically get more defined,... but I don't think I'm that far off... like you don't see my six pack when I'm not flexing very much... but when I flex its pretty solid... so I'm not too disappointed... I'd like to be able to see my six pack clearly when I'm not flexing,,, and then I'll be happy...... and I also have to learn to keep my hands up AT ALL TIMES!!! man I suck at that!! I just re-watched my fight again,,, and yeah,, I'm back to the whole mind set of how shitty I did... like royally just sloppy!! So yeah I wanna start training hardcore for this next fight... now that the streets are clear of snow, I'm going to try to start running every day... and working out every day... and start eating better every day.... Basically I wanna just start being the awesome person that I think I can be.... Yeah!!! Cuz I think that if I become that person,,, I'll be pretty much unstoppable... I've got the good genes to do it... and I have the drive to do it... I just gotta start doing it!!! so yeah thats about it.... and with that,, I think I'm going to head to bed... Yeah man,,, Bed and work 2morrow.... Till then,,,,


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home