Sunday, April 03, 2011

2 weeks till the fight...

So yeah,, here it is on Sunday morning,,, 3:48 AM... Sitting at Emilys place... everyones in bed... i was in bed,, but could not sleep very well,,,, so I decided to come up here and have a little smoke and chill... had a little smoke a little while ago... then I played a bunch of sudoku, and tetris... so that filled some time nicely..... but now I don't know what to do.... 10 to 4 AM... and I don't really wanna go back to bed... I won't get any sleep,,,, or any good sleep that is.... for some reason I haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights at Emily's place... I think I just need to go home and sleep there for a few days... get back into a rhythm or something... But yeah speaking of rhythm,,, I think I'm sorta in one right now!!! which is great!!! I wake up at pretty much the same time every day now,,, I have the same thing for breakfast every day.... I've been taking this fat burning pill every morning now too... and I've also been skipping for at least half an hour every day!!! So I think I'm doing alright.... I like this pattern/routine thing I've got going on right now.... I kinda don't wanna go back to work next week.... well, we'll see if we have work to do that is...
So yeah,, only dropped a few lbs since my last blog... I was down to 148.2 lbs when I woke up this morning... but today was not the greatest day for losing weight... I may have eaten a bit much today... and didn't work out quite as much as the days gone by... but I still did some stuff, and I still did eat relatively well,,,, just big portions.... so it may not be too bad... I'll check my weight 2morrow morning before I go to class.... Oh man am I ever looking forward to class later today/tomorrow.... I wanna have a good hard class with some hard sparring after!!! this will be my last weekend to spar hard... so gotta make the best of it!!! Man, I can't believe this next fight is that close already!!!! fuck I gotta drop this weight and keep it off!!! thats it!!! this week for sure I gotta lose it!!! thats the deal right now!!! Get down to 140 by next Friday's class... Yeah!!!! Alright,,, well thats decided.... and with that,,, I think I'm going to go to the garage and smoke one more bat... then I think I may go to bed... or play some more sudoku... not sure which,,, but whatever happens,, I'll try to write in this tomorrow or shortly after.... so... till the next time....



L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home