Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow, its friday again...

Jesus, where did the week go? Uhh, ok, I cant really remember what I did on monday or tuesday, or well what day I really did what, but here are some highlights I remember.....

OK, well one night, I think was wednesday I went to Pats for a while then when I went home the door was locked and the key was missing... so I went back to Pats and his place was locked and the lights were out so I figured I should leave them be... So I walked from my place in Cornwall to the guys place in town! But anyway they were all still up and we ended up having a pretty good night. Then Uhh the next day.... I think that was the day Dave and I went to Mikes for breakfast, I talked to April and she said shes still waiting to hear back from someone else about my pay and shit, so I dunno whats going to happen for me and a job yet. But Mikes would be cool to work at again. I just hope to shit Laura doesnt... I dont know what but I just want to work there, I coudlnt care less that shes still there, and Im really not going to care. Like Im just going to pretend that nothing happened between us ever. that'll less complicate things alot, so...
Anyway, I just talked to like 3 ppl for a good 10 or so mins, so my train of thought it gone... Anyway....
Tony's Coming Home 2NIGHT!!! Shit yeah!havent seen him in like 4 months, well since Christmas... SO I dunno what hes got planned for the night, bbut I think we should have a wicked time 2night!!! Anyway, Im just listening to some System and playin some Final Fantasy 3 for SNES emulator... l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home