Friday, May 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home.....

Wow, ok... its now Friday at 10:21PM... Ok, lets start from the beggining..... OK, seo I stayed at Baretts place(In Edmonton) from friday April 28th to Wednesday May 3rd... Those days all sucked and nothing really special happened... I dont think.... Anyway, so Chris and I didnt sleep from tuesdday to Wednesday... so that was day 1 of no sleep.... then when we got home on Wednesday night, we kinda partied there for a while then everyone went to the bars(fuck this stupid island for not having their legal age of 18) so I went up to Mitches, chilled there for a while, then came back to the guys house where I sat on the roof waiting for everyone to get back from the bars, but Craig was the only one to get back... so we talked till around 2:50-3:15 or so, then he went to bed, and I went inside on the couch... I was there for prolly half an hour or so before Chris and some chick came back, so of corse Chris kept on drinking and tried to get me going too, but I kinda refuesed and stayed up anyway... so I didnt end up sleeping that night either, and at around 9 or so I figured... "why not just stop by Mikes"see whose all still working and such.. so I walked up there, saw Dawn, Ogrady, Rayn, Andrew, April, and Amanda... so that was cool chilled there for a good while, had some breakfast, good stuff... Then after that I walked around town for a while. lol for like 2 hours by myself, checked my bank account, took out some money for my tattoo, went to the tatto place but they were dicks about it, so Im going to have to redraw it to scale and such.blah blah blah, anyway, then Chris and I drove around for a while with Nikki and one of her friends.... then....uhh, then I dunno really... shit.... yeah, Id unno what exactly happened after taht, but I ended up getting a ride to my place in cornwall,, then I finally slept!!!!! ohh shit, first time sleeping on a real bed in.. fuck, who knows how long... but it was cut fairly short!!! I slept from prolly 7:00PM till maybe 9:00, so 2 hours... anyway, got a few calls so I ended up going to Josh Lindsays place for a bongfire, just like old times.... Met up wtih Kayla, Nathen, Josh, Kevin, and I think a few others.... anyway, after that I called a cab and went to Evans for the night, even tho Evan and Jeff(the ppl who live there were alseep)but anyway, Chris Nikki, tasha and I slept there for the night(on the floor of corse,lol)well, I dindt really sleep, we stayed up watching movies most of the night.. then at around 9:30-10:00, Nikki, Tash and I went to Subway for Breakfast, then cought a cab back to my place(just me) where I finally slept!!!!! thats right, from 11:30 till 7:30!!!! YES SOME REAL FUCKING SLEEP!!!!! so that was the first real sleep in like 4 days.... anyway, I woke up at 7:30ish to an empty house, so I started to set up my posters and my computor and sterro and all my stuff, so my room is almost up and running... So yeah then I got a few calls and stuff , and that really leads all up to now... its 10:36, im just going to head over to Pats for a while 2night, see what happends, I'll prolly end up in town or something crazy 2night, it is friday... but anyway yeah, thats about it! And uhh,, I'll prolly buy a router or something 2morrow so I'll have the net in my room, then I should have everything set... So yeah thats pretty much everything.... Anyway just wanted to say its Great to be home on little old PEI.. although its nothing like Edmonton... sometimes thats just great!!! Anyways, till 2morrow or maybe even later 2night... L8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home