Thursday, March 23, 2006

My phone is finally broken!!!

The worst has happened. My phone is now garbage.... So now, not only can I not call anyone, but I dotn have anyones phone number!!!! SHitty fuckign deal concidering I wont see half those ppl again to find their number. So yeah, FUCK!! god damnit and then its going to cost me like a couple hundred to get a new phone, so I figure Im just going to wait until I get back home to PEI and I'll prolly just buy a new nice one, and get a sweet plan out of it!!! ANyway, thats teh plan as of now... So yeah, thats taht. so who ever is reading this, e-mail me your phone number so I can have it. lol, the only one I remember is Pats, and I hope to fuck he doesnt change it. But yeah...
So this past weekend we finally went out somewer!!!1 we went to this bar called Cowboys, it was a pretty damn good time, but I kinda had too much fun.... I spent a llittle over 200$$$ that night, and thats just at the bar, I had alcohol before I left, and I had moeny set aside for the cab home, so yeah, 200$$ at the bar itself... but it was all worth it. So yeah, anyway, I should go, but yeah, something good will prolly happen this weekend, I can sense it... lol, l8a days...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when were you old enough to drink? Good to see you're still kicking; maybe I'll catch up with you when I'm in PEI this August.

6:20 p.m., March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy, my cell is 940-0775/home number is 368-1613.

just so ya know.

1:33 p.m., March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home