Monday, February 27, 2006

Getting sick of this Province

Well, Im not quite sure if its the Province, or if its just being with the same 2 ppl 24 hours a day!!!! Fuck!!!!! Anyway... like a month or so ago I was an inch away from strangling Chris,,, but Now its Dave!!! And its not just my nerves that hes gettign on, its everyones!!!! Yeah, the apartment is under his name, but we are all paying equal rent, so it shouldnt be a dictatorship in the apt(although it is, and Daves in Charge). Uhh, but anyway, Chris and Scooter just showed up, so Im gonna cut this one short and try to be back 2morrow to continue my rant....
-Ohh, and Emily if your reading this... You still didnt e-mail me back yet.lol.
-Better yet, who ever is reading this, please e-mail me, just to say hello or something, I'll write back... Anyways, till 2morrow... L8a days....

1 Comments:

Blogger David G. said...

Hi Matt, My names David, been readin' your blog for a while...Love the SMOKE!!....

Keep on...keepin' on...Deal with your roomies,..dude been there blew my stack a few times,..lol...you might be suprised who will side with you when you blow up..lol!! Then again, those you thought would be on your side might be opposite of you,..but that's up to you to find out...

Life Goes On!!

Dave

9:59 a.m., March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home