Wednesday, January 18, 2006

more stuff..

Ok.... I thought of a shitload more things to write down 2day, and like always I managed to forget most of them..... But one I do remember is :
- When I go home in May, I have to find Jack Mackay. I hope he still lives beside Ryan, cuz it'd be cool to catch up with that guy sometime... See if he wants to go catch a beer or something... I dunno why I thought of this, but the bus ride always makes me think of random shit.... Anyway,,, Yeah, Jack Mackay... Look him up when I get back.....
- Uhh,,, I know there was something about Jarod, that I was thinkign about 2day.....uhh, fuck, so I have the shittyest memory... and I didnt even smoke after work 2day.... So the last time I smoked was at like 5:30 AM this morning..... and it looks like I wont be able to smoke any more till payday.... We're(Chris, Geoff/Dave, and I) all out of money.... But I ended up paying the phone bill yesturday!!! So thats out of the way... Now all we have for bills is the Epcor bill(electricity). and its only like 75$.... Ohh shit, yeah, thats what I forgot, I forgot to get dad his 200$$$... So i'll prolly end up calling hime sometime soon and ask him if its cool if I wait till Payday to pay him... shouldnt be a problem,, but ya never know......
Ohh yeah, somethign else I was going to write down yesturday... I GOT MY LIP PIERCED AGAIN!!!! So theres this tattoo/piercing place on our bus route on the way home from work.... So I figured why not check it out sometime.... So Dave and I went in there last Friday and got some stuff done.... Dave got his librette, and I got my left side done again.... Anyway, the piercer was cool as fuck(and hot as hell) So Dave and I figured we'll go back often.... I plan on getting the other side of my lip pierced, and getting my tounge pierced 2 more times..... So yeah thats that... Piercings ROCK!!!! and my work doesnt care about them, so I can get what ever I want... Awsome eh?!?!? Anyway, yeah, I think thats about all that I can think of now..... SO yeah, till maybe 2morrow,.... L8a days....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt:where do I start? After you called tonight I couldn't sleep.It is now 1 am and I know I upset you. I'm sorry I know we don't know your friends very well. Jamieson we've met sevsral times and I must admit I think he is cool and alright. Jarrod I think is a bit flaky and You're right we don't know them. Pat we've met maybe 2 or 3 times in my life. I still remember one time when he walked right down stairs looking for you. I know the door bell doesn't work but He could have entered and stopped at the door and asked for you from the top of the stairs. I'm not sure who else you have as close friends.
I happened to come upon your blog by accident while checking the history button on the computer. I know we don't see eye to eye on things and it is obvious that there are a lot of things going on in your life that we don't know about. That episode about the wrist band. Were you ever down that low that you tried to end your life? I wish you had of talked to us about it. How were we to know if you don't tell us.We're not mind readers and we're not quite up to what was going on in your life. I always felt that when we asked questions you didn't really want talk about it anyway.When did all of this happen and what were the events leading up to it? I'd love to know so that we may be able to help you if it happens again.I'm assuming it had something to do with Emily and your breakup. Could we talk about it sometime. I promise I'll try real hard to just listen.
Matt I'm having a real hard time with you guys using drugs. I know I talked to you guys when you were home for holidays and It has been on my mind ever since. I told your mother about it after our phone call tonight because I feel she neede to know.I'm not sure how she'll react tomorrow when she has a chance to think about it. I don't know how long you guys have been doing them but I wish you wouls stop before it gets a hold of you and it gets too late.
Matt its 130 and I have to work in the morning at 6 oclock so I nned to get some sleep. I know you have a hard time believing this but I love you very much and I hope we can talk about this so that I can better understand you.

Dad

1:34 a.m., January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home