Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ok, lets try a somewhat sober recap....

Soo...... Its sunday morning... well Afternoon at 2:42PM... I just got up not too long ago... and honestly I feel great!!!! I thought I'd be pretty hung over or something, but nah...... Anyway,,, so im going to try to calculate how much i've smoked in the like week i've been here.... Lets see the night I got here we(Pat, Jamison and Jarod) smoked like 4-5-6 g's not much, but a good start, then the next day Boxing day,,, we smoked around 13 or so g's, then the day after that the 27th, I finished up the rest of weed... so of corse the 28th(I had to mooch alot)and thursday the 29th too, but then Josh and I bought a half between us, and smoked all that friday.... then yesturday (saturday)same thing, me and this Luke guys, maybe his name was luke I dunno,,, anyway, we split an other half yesturday,and finished all off before New years..... Yeah, so thats pretty much my recap on how much weed i've smoked in the past little while.... good shti, and there was some other things in there,, but they dont need to be mentioned.... Ohhyeah, back to New years Eve.... man that was fucked up, man, theres a retartedly large amount of horny women on PEI... well Jarods friends anyway,,, I guess 2 chicks made out with me last night.... Unfortunetly I kinda only remember the 1st chick(kerry I think her name was) ANyway, she was cool as fuck, even had her toung pierced 3 times(that was very interesting....).... Then what else happened.... Ohh man, was Jarod ever messed!!! Never giving that guy that stuff again!!! lol, Very emotional.... anyway, hes cool. So yeah, that pertty much recaps my vacation till now.... SO yeah,, I hope to see alot more ppl in the next 3 days then I have already.... but I dunno, we'll have to seee... anyways, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home