Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost christmas....

So here I sit, at Mark and Kaylen(Our neighbors) place checking my mail and stuff whiel I wait for Chris to come home wiht our key to our place..... But yeah I leave for home (PEI) in 2 days!!!!! fuck yeah, Cant wait to get there and party it up with all my PEI buddies, and I cant wait to see Laura too, well, lets just hope she hasnt forgotten bout me, cuz I sure as hell wont forget about her.,... Ever since the 1st day I got here, shes mostlly all I miss bout PEI... Fuck I cant wait to see her.... But yeah anyway, works going good, they gave me all the time I needed off to go home for PEI, and stuff, so its all good... Ohh yeah, my supervisor Quy, (hes the man) is having a christmas party at his place 2night, so hopefully that'll be a pretty good time.... then 2morrow we have some other party thing to go to, then sunday morning, I catch my plane.... All 4 stops and 13 hours later,,, I'll be home on PEI!!! Fuck yeah, anyway, to anyone still reading these blogs..... give me a call sometime,,, I'll be on PEI until the 5th of January... so yeah, well, I g2g, but yea, l8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home