Tuesday, October 18, 2005

One step closer....

Well on my awsome day off 2day I did a lot of things.... I got to hang out wiht my sister for a good while, then I had supper with my rents, talked to them for a good long while,,, And I finally got my plane ticket.... So, Theres no turning back now.... So, on my list of things to do before I leave I only have like 3 things...
1)get my damage deposite back
2)Fix the whole Maritime Electric bill thing....

..Huh, for some reason I cant think of anythign else... I was going to hook up direct deposite, but I guess my rents said they would go get my check and put it in my account for me so, thats one less thing for me to do... Ohh yeah, I was gonna buy an I-Pod, just cuz I've decided not to bring my computor, so,, I'll just put all my music on that and then i'll be fine... So that means that this blog is pretty much over, cuz I dont know how i'll get access to a comp so I wont have access to this site. Well, its been good, and I'll most likely re-read everything just to catch up on my summer and see what I've been up to, lol, like I can remember... So yeah, thats pretty much it. Well, Im gonna make a phone call or 2, see if I can pick up some stuff... anyway, Till later, l8a days..

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Killorn said...

Hey Dude. Just leaving ya a quick one to wish ya good luck out west. I read yours posts every once in a while. Lifes a bitch dude. I got it good. So I'm not gonna give you some gay "everything will be fine". Just keep trying to work through your shit, chances are they won't get better. But you'll never now if your not around to find out. Peace Buddy. Hopefully I'll cya around sometime next summer.

2:48 p.m., October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home