Tuesday, October 18, 2005

just got back from a drive with my sister....

Ohh fuckI just spilled everything wtih her.... and I kinda think it was a bad Idea..... yeah she proved some very interesting points... but otheres... I proved her wrong soo badly that she had nothing to say.... Uhh but what does it matter? She still has no idea the things i've beeen through. She now knows what I want to do and why I want to do it... But she doesnt understnad it.... Nor will my parents why they find out.... I will tell them, but thye wont undestand... Just like they didnt undestand why I lisntened to the music I did, or got piercings, or tattoos, or anything that I did... They saw what I did, but they did not understand it.... And so,, they do not understand me.... Ahh well, we will see.. 2morrow night.....
Well, Dad just called... Gave me a good long talking to about life, and how my family is always there for me... Uhh im going to bed, I gotta sleep this all off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home