Monday, October 17, 2005

Blood red....

What a beautiful color, Im glad its the last thing i'll see before I go......why cant the blood just run forever? why does it have to freeze up and stop? then it causes more pain as new cuts come about.... and more blood.... more and more blood, yet I still stay awake, and have to see and watch this all.... why ....... Why do I have to suffer it all? Havent I suffered enough!?!?! FUCK!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH THIS ALL UNFOLD!!!! JUST LET ME GO AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.....
....
..ha
...hahahah.
...ahahahahahah...
I just wen tto the bathroom.... ya know whats there!? my razors,, that I shave with... they are soo much sharper then this stupid fucking pocket knife.....well, lets find out....
FUCK<< GOD DAMN FUCKING BLADES WONT COME APART!!!!uhhhh FUCK!!!!!!, GOD DAMNIT, CUT MY FUCKING THUMG TRYING TO GET THIS GOD DAMN RAZOR OFF IOts bleeding m,ore then the fucking risrt for fcuks sakes......
drip.... drip.... drip.... the blood flows like a leaky faucet.... It kind thraubs in pain,,, but I dont care....
blood red is really a beautiful color....
well, im going to go wash my hands and go take all my Pain-Aid.... i only have a dozen or so.... it says only 8 should be enough to kill me, but i already proved that wrong. lets see whatd 16 will do.... maybe l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home