Friday, October 14, 2005

almost the weekend....

Well I guess technically its now friday (12:46AM) but hey... So yeah I havent written in this for a couple of days because... well really I havent had anything to report. LOL I know my last entry was pretty lame, but taht day turned out pretty damn good, I ended up biking to some woods, and found some trails so I biked in there for a while, then sat and chilled by myself and smoked a couple joints, and wrote in my book. lol, 4 pages of just freewritting. LOL I'd write it all down in here, but its kinda shit that I dont really want to release yet... Well, mostly just shit bout going to Alberta, and the stuff I need to take care of before then, but yeah, I kinda enjoyed writting with a pencil for the first time in a while. My writting it absolutely horrible, and anyone who knows me knows that, but still, I like to write... SO yeah, the whole Rainbow Valley thing... Well, It happened. I have many pictures, but they're mostly all pretty dark, and they stories behind them are more the funny part.,,,, You'd really have to be there, but yeah... Anyway, The only real reason IM writting this is because I kinda realised that I only have 3 maybe 4 weekends left on PEI, and thats including this weekend. So I might only be on this damn island for 2 weeks minumum. and 4 max... HA, take taht PEI, fuck you Im leaving!. Anyway, Im gonna go see if Adam wants to do something, if not, im heading to bed, so yeah L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home