Thursday, October 06, 2005

One long ass day...

So I woke up this morning at 6AM to find out that the sun wasnt even up at 6, lol... my bad, anyway I waited around till there was some good sunlight, but it was a shitty monring so I figured I wont go shroom picking... But I had enough sleep and coudlnt get back to sleep so I figured why not go to work and get my shit done so work would be easy.... LOL like that would happen. I weent to work 3 hours before my shift, and did work for those 3 horus and didnt get paid for it only to get bitched at for not having shit done... like usualy. Fuck I hate that god damn place... SO after I worked(getting paid to work 11-2) I sat in the bar for 3 hours till I went on work again. Then 7 oclock came and it was time for the kitchen staff meeting that wasnt supposed to take long ran till 8:15.... And of corse it wasnt really a meeting, it was a bitch fest from our Dumbfuck boss Joey... I knew thats all it was going to be, but fuck it , its done now... Anyway, lots of shit happened before, during and after, but really... Im too fucking lazy and tired to try to explain. Lets just say I cant wait to get the fuck out of there and move out West. Uhh I gotta call that scafold company 2morrow sometime, see what they're all about. If thats for real and I can get into it, I most likely will, even tho I'll have to stay on PEI till atleast the 9th of december.... hopefully it'll take me somewere... Anyway, im going to bed, I gotta work the same god damn shift 2morrow, plus I'll prolly get yelled at more 2morrow for a shitty close 2night. anyway, fuck it, l8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home