Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ok.... Here goes....

Well, it is now 12:03AM. I dont know what exactly im gonna start into here, but I can truely say that im most likely gonna be up for a very long time 2night, and I just wanted to start this blog off sober and straight.... But now I have to go outside and smoke, my head is just full of stupid shit that I need straightening out... I'll explain when I get in......12:04
..
.
...
..
.
Wow, yeah, its now 12:44.. I was just outside smoking my face off and talking to Melissa. Soyeah,I ended up smokin 5, mayb 6 bouls to myself. well, I had 5, and as a congratulations for not losing your stoner skills and love, I smoked a special 6th boul... it felt great.... ANyway, listening to music really really stoned rigth now. brb.... 12:46....
....
.
.


yeah going to have a shower
wait, sandwich and shower...
nah, I forgot gout shouwer, now jsut oint to bed., fucking tired, stoned, and tired.... l8a days,...
1:06AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home