Sunday, October 09, 2005

a nice little nap...

Its now 9:03PM. I got back from JR's to get some pizza like half an hour ago, and I woke up at around 8ish. So I had a nice little sleep after work, lol. I showed up an hour and half late for wokr, was too fucked up so they sent me home at like 12:30. lol So yeah it was a good day so far. Uhh so yeah, what a fucked up night it was last night... Jesus. Well I woke up yesturday morning at like 8 to go to work for 9, ended up working for almsto 12 hours, then went to the house. Started off just waiting for Tony to get there so we could smoke, and originally thats all I was gonna do. Then I got bored of waiting so I got jeff to take me to the liquor store, and I got 12 beer... cool cool, had a few while waiting for Tone. Then we ended up smokeing before he got ther(Kenny and I) and I drank a bit more.. Then when Tony got there we smoked again, but he and Jeff wanted to make it an excellent night so we got 1 each and took that at like quarter to 12. so when they got back from the bars we were all still pretty fucking fucked!!! anyway, I ended up drinkin all 12 beers. smkoing a shitload, and was totally tweaked out from that e. Anyway, yeah so I dunno what time it was when we all passed out, but fuck, I dont remember going upstairs. and somehow thats where I woke up.... Anyway, im sure I'll get the full story from someone. So yeah I'll explain the whole Rainbow Valley trip when I get some pictures to show... so till then, keep posted.... anyways, yeah thats pretty much it, im still kinda tired and I dont know what im gonna do cuz I just slept for like 6 horus so I wont be able to sleep all the way through the night so... I dunno. Maybe if I get really lucky Laura will come home from her friends thing early 2night and want to come over here. LOL. if I get lucky. Anyway, im gonna go have a shower to pass some time. l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home