Monday, October 10, 2005

Taking down my room....

Yeah, so 4:20 just passed, and I was thinking..."where can I get some weed" but then just said fuck it cuz I gotta save as much money as I possibly can. Anyway, yeah so I woke up at like... I dunno what time it was, but it doesnt really matter, cuz I havent done one single thing since I've woken up, I walked to the store and got bread, thats it!. yeah,,, so thats how interesting my day has been soo far. and Now im doing the number 2 thing that I hate(taking down all my shit on my walls, and packing everything up). The number 1 thing that I hate doing is moving, and that will come soon enough. Dont ask why im taking everything down now, cuz I really couldnt tell ya, im just bored as fuck, and I'll have to do it sometime, so why not now. But yeah I kinda came to a realization 2day, and I think I might head out West even earlyer then I thought, I just have to get certain shit straightened away first, like I gotta work out my whole phone thing, Id unno how thats gona work exactly, but hey, i'll have to look into it. That and I gotta get a voluntary ID. Just so I'll have some form of ID out there. So yeah, those 2 things and my pay. Im gonna have to get direct deposit hooked up so taht way I can leave that much ealyer and just get it automatically deposited. So, I think those are the 3 top things on my list of things to do before I leave. But reallly I think thats about it. Like I've said a million times before, I dont have much here on PEI, and thats exactly what im getting away from. So yeah.....
Yup... Im really out of things to say so im gonna head out, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home