Thursday, October 27, 2005

Justchillin...

So Adam and i are just chillin in s oom, Caylens out for the night so we're just playing games nonstop. SO yeah wow, its been a while since i've written in this but yeah, lots has happened, and dont worry, i'll post it ll sometime. I wrote some stuff down in my book, well a couple entries anyway, they dotn compare to these, and they dont have much detail, but its something... But yeah, All I've been doing for the past like week is just getting really really stoned all the time, and its the only thing thats made mehappy, lol, I know thats extremly sad butwhen I dont smoke and im at work, I just bitch at everyone for some reason. Anyway, so yeah, thats almost all done and over with anyway... hahaha, I'm almost done and out of here. Oh wait!!, Jesus, I tottally forgot but Clint Came over 2day!!!! Clint!!!THe kitchen manager from the mikes in Bedford. Hes cool as fuck. and he smoked a j with me. it was funny, but fucking awsome.. SO yeah that was my highlyight of the day... ohh yeay, and I found out tha tI have 2morrow off, which rocks!!! I'll try to pak some of my stuff up and see if I can get some of it out... yeah, anyway, better get back to games... l8a days... prolly wont write in this much if at all before I leave, or when I get there for that matter, so l8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home