Monday, January 16, 2006

stuff...

So its Monday.... I left work at 4, and now im at the library at 5:30.... On my list of things to do before i go home is a)pay phone bill. b) Transfer 200$$ into Dads account. c)Write Jarod an e-mail. And I think thats bout it....
So I guess my dad is goign to sign Dave and I up for this firefighting corse at hollen college next year.... It sounded really cool... and I am kind of excited for it ... but on the other side.... I really hope I dont get accepted... Infact im goign to call dad 2night and tell him not to sign me up.... Cuz next year I wanna just relax, work, and do my own thing,,,, Thats why I have to send Jarod an e-mail and ask him if he wants to share a place with me next year... Im going to try to convince him for as long as I can, until he acccepts... Now that I've been thinking about it for a good while, all I want to do next year is chill with Jarod.... I want to just enjoy being around and with my friends.... Fuck,, I dont know why I came out here... Well,, I know now that im going to be here for the next 4 months anyway, so im going to try to save a good chunk of money to bring back and start a good apartment with J-rod(if he wants to).... And we'll see from there, fuck it.... But yeah, so soo far from my experience here in Alberta i've learned, that you should never leave your friends... Even if you pretty much dont talk to them, atleast your only half an hour tops from seeing them.... Not like a days plane ride from here... Fuck. fuck fuck.... But yeah,,, anyway, im kinda losing my train of thought, and stufff... so Im going to get to that e-mail to J-Rod,, then do the rest of my runnign around..... Anyway, L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home