Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Went through my old stuff....

Man, going through my drawers is fucking wierd man!!!!! Opening my drawers for the first time in 2 months..... It was pretty cool I must say, found a whol bunch of old shit that I used to love... I think im going to bring a bit of it back to Edmonton when I go tho.... A couple pieces of paper with some deep writting on it could be nice to read every now and again.... Ohh yeah, when I was going the the drawers I found Emilys "Folder". that Big Envelope with all the things I've ever giving her.... I might read some of it later,, but As for now, I feel kinda shitely depressed... Its a long story, and I'll prolly write it all down before I go back to Edmonton, but its mostly just conserning when I left..... Yeah, long story... make sure I remember taht.... anyway,.,, 2 nights left on PEI, includeing 2night... fuck, anyway, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home