Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Cool Song....

SO I found this new song, well to me anyways, and man that song ROCKS!!!! Welll the first little part to it anyways, its all spoken,,, anyway, the song sounds cooler then the words look, but try to understand...
THE USED LYRICS
"I'm A Fake"
[Spoken:]
Small, simple, safe priceRise the wake and carry me with all of my regretsThis is not a small cut that scabs, and dries, and flakes, and healsAnd I am not afraid to dieI'm not afraid to bleed, and fuck, and fight.I want the pain of paymentWhat's left, but a section of pigmy size cutsMuch like a slew of a thousand unwanted fucksWould you be my little cut?Would you be my thousand fucks?And make mark leaving space for the guilt to be liquidTo fill, and spill over, and under my thoughtsMy sad, sorry, selfish cry out to the cutterI'm cutting trying to picture your black broken heartLove is not like anythingEspecially a fucking knife
ANyway, thats the cool part, sounds wicked.... I just thought I shoudl put it on,,, anyway,,, Yeah, so last night I wrote a blog that really really sucked, but Tony was trying to sleep in the next room and I didnt want to wake him with my loud typing.... ANyway, I should have wrote soo much last night, Fuck I was thinking alot... anyway, most of it was all about how badly my timing was to move away and stuff... Im sure i'll go into it someday soon before I go back... anyway I gotta head to town, take care of some banking shit, but I'll write more later.... L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home