Friday, January 06, 2006

Back in Edmonton....

Yeah, so I got here(Edmonton) yesturday at around 4:00, Then Barett and Chris picked me up and we went out for some supper then just chilled at home for the rest of the night... The place looked just as messy as I left it,(thats right, Chris didnt clean anything, not even any dishs, Nor did he buy any food, and we were almost out of foood. lol) But yeah I did all the dishs and cleaned the counters and stuff, but 2night we're going to have to clean the floors and the garbage can, aswell as clean up all the cans and bottles....
Anyway... I guess I dotn realy have much else to say,,, Its friday and I dotn think we're doing anythign at all 2night, which is awsome cuz Im kinda tired anyway... But yeah, I had a whole shitload of things I was thinking about all day 2day and now that i have the open computor for me to let it all out, I cant remember it! Fuck! Anyway, fuck it , im out, L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home