Wednesday, January 11, 2006

3 good days of work

Well sorta.... Monday and Tuesday were boring as fuck, but 2day was a lot better, and I got some good hours in too, 11 on monday, 9 on tuesday, and 10 2day... So Im hoping if I get hours like that for the next week and the rest of this one, my check should be a grand or so.... Sooo hopefully it'll all be good... Anyway, I dont reawlly have any time to try to say all the things I was thinking about for the past 3 days,,, well a few in point form, i"ll ellaborate later.
- Next time I see Jarod, I want him and I to have a little "race".... I want to time him and I trying to smoke 1 as fast as we can,, lol, see how fast we could burn one down....
- Uhhh, stop in and see Jarod on the drive home from Edmonton in May....
Uhh, shit, I had soo many more,,, Anyway, Im going to head out, Daves making me some steak for supper 2night so,,... no way am I being late for that,,, L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home