Tuesday, February 14, 2006

6:33PM Sunday February 12

So I wrote stuff down on a piece of paper cuz I was too lazy to walk all the way to the library... So here it is....

Only 3 months till my birthday.... Yes, just to think, in just 3 months from now, i'll be back home on Beautiful PEI and everything will be back to normal... I HOpe... Fuck!!! I know things wont just "go back to the ways they were". Who am I didding? Our once happy group that we had 3 years ago has fully trully fallen apart. Most of us dont even speek to each other anymore. Its sad but I seem to be the only one who still remembers and craves those days back!!! They all seem to have moved on and made new friends, yet im the only one not to make any. Fuck it kills to see all your best friends fall into different directions. I know its almost impossible for just on person to bring them all back together again, but, I have to try, I cant stay friendsless forever.
Anyway... I wonder,.... wonder if other people compare their everyday days as much as IU do... I dont think a day goes by up here out west that I dont "compare" it to PEI. And theres not a day that I'd rather be here over PEI... Except paydays... and days I get weed. and how sad is that? FUcking pathetic weed, and sad lonely money. Really I've actuelly found out that money doesnt make you happy~!!! I have a fair bit of money and im getting some of what I want with it, but i'd rather be home on PEI with my friends....
-Side note: I just remembered something 2day... Morgan is soo gay!! lol, "high of 75" by Reliant K just came on my ipod. She was the only person to ever tell me of that gay song. Its funny as hell though, and I think of her atleast once a day just because most of the songs on my ipod, she told me about. FUck, I sure hope sh e'll still talk to me when I get back to PEI, she is a friend I really dont want to lose. Fuck, but really, how many friends do you want to lose? Fuck, I didnt want to lose any of mine. Fuck and theres soo god damn many of them! I think of them every single day, and I cant even talk to them, I dont even have most of their numbers.....
7:00PM and "Wish you were here" soundtrack by Pink Floydd just came on... Im just going to sit back and enjoy all 44 mins to this and think of my good friend Pat...


Anyway, that was it, thats all I wrote on the piece of paper... thers not much else I really want to add to this blog besides.....
VALENTINES DAY SUCKS!!!!
Sorry, but I had to say it, I dont thin kI had 1 good Valentines day yet!~!!!! Anyway, yeah, thats it, I'll try to come back 2morrow, l8a days....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MATT!! Don't worry I won't ever forget about you... too many hilarious memories.. and we'll go drunk sledding on the grass in the summer haha :)

12:47 a.m., February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey matty... I've read through a lot of your posts... and wow.

I'd really like to hang out with you when you get back, if it means anything.. I'll be your friend.

Take it easy hunn.

xox

8:09 p.m., February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home