Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Countdown is on......

Well,,,, I am retartedly excitted now, even tho its kinda far away,,, its not out of sight.... Anyway... Uhh fuck, I hope this doesnt turn into the same as usual and I forget everything that I wanted to write down.... ok, lets try to make a short list ...
- Ohh yeah, Alright, my mind is really fucking with me!!! I dont knwo what the fuck to think.... ok.... Like around a month and a half or so ago I had like a week straight where I drempt of nothing but Emily, every night for a week... then it went away,,, but not before it got me thinking about her. so I thought and thought and thought for a while about her. Then like midway through last week I had a dream about Laura, then an other.... Then I started thinking about her, alot, alot alot..... So where does that bring me? Well, It shouldnt prolly bring me anywere, because I know both chances are blown with both of them. I know, I should forget and move on, they have right? Wel,,,, I've talked to Emily recently, and..... Shit, Im just not going to say anything right now on the subject..... And as far as Laura goes... Well, Im pretty damn sure that boat has sailed across the ocean never to return(big metaphor meaning, no chance in hell would she give me an other chance).lol, maybe I am feeling that J a bit, nahh its all in my head...
Anyway thats one subject Id really like to expand on, but Im still soo lost that I cant even try...
- Uhhmm lets see what else here....what else was I thinkginb about all week.........Uhh, well there you go, blank.... Well Im heading out, I might be back 2morrow... WAIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THATS WHAT ELSE~!!!!
-2morrow..... February 22nd......Hmmmmmm,,,,,, I was thinking about calling..... Then I figured that might not be a good idea, and it would be awkward as hell.... Then I was thinking about writting an e-mail..... But thats not really that thoughtfull at all. So, I could either call her(which I doubt i'll have the balls to do) and risk a maybe wierd conversation(if she even picks up), or write her a gay ass e-mail that she'll prolly not read and just delet without reading anyway.... so.....I dunno what to do... Ahh well, we'll find out 2morrow I guess.... Well, Im gonna head so till next time... L8a days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home