Wednesday, March 08, 2006

a not too shabby day...

OK, well I guess I should start with yesturday concidering it kinda continued into 2day... Well, all this week I've been waking up at 4:15AM, and catching the 5:15 bus.... Get to work at around 6:20 or so, then I skip lunch so I get paid for that half hour, and leave at around 5:45PM... So on average I should be getting around 11 or so hours a day, Monday I think I had 10 and a half, and Tuesday I had 11, and 2day, well 2day kinda sucked because since I've been working soo much, I ran out of things to do 2day, so I kinda had to go home.... But yeah, Ever since that Saturday night, I've kinda been having a differnt little look on life.... I dont feel the need to smoke weed almost at all anymore, and im not even craving it, I might just try to go 2 paychecks in a row without buying any!, kinda wierd concidering with the paycheck before last I bought a QP to myself,lol.... Anyway yeah, so waking up early and having a nice full long day is really awsome, Not only is it keeping my mind somewhat clear, but Im also not smoking weed, and im making alot more money... so win, win, win situation right? The only bad thing about my day is, I get tired at around 11 or so. But its all good... Anyway, yeah, this weekend I guess we're going to try out 2 new bars, well I hope, we shoudl anyway, its payday this friday, so we should be going somwere.... So yeah.... ..... .... yup....
Ohh yeah, ON this bus this morning, "stay together for the kids" by Blink 182 came on my Ipod. Prolly one of my favoritest songs ever, that and Adams song, but adams song just because its soo soo sooooo easy to relate to......

Yet again, my way of "decyphering" this song to relate to my life...

"Adam's Song"
I never thought I'd die alone -I didnt know It would be my trying to do it...
I laughed the loudest who'd have known? -Who would have thought I would try.....
I trace the cord back to the wall -When I look at it all....
No wonder it was never plugged in at all - I should have seen it coming
I took my time, I hurried up -I tried to do what I wanted to, but did what I had to
The choice was mine I didn't think enough -Everything is your own choice, it was mine, I made it
I'm too depressed to go on - pretty self explanitory
You'll be sorry when I'm gone - one can only hope...
[Chorus]
I never conquered, rarely came16 just held such better days -times wont be as good as they once were
Days when I still felt alive - continuation
We couldn't wait to get outside -Away from rules and parents,
The world was wide, too late to try -Everything is out there, but what do I want to do?
The tour was over we'd survived -High school is done, I passed, and Im out.
I couldn't wait till I got home -....this line goes with the next...
To pass the time in my room alone -Time alone in silence is soothing and comforting.
I never thought I'd die alone -again, self explanitory.
Another six months I'll be unknown -....
Give all my things to all my friends -ha. My poor friends didnt know what that meant when I tried.... Not going to get into it.
You'll never step foot in my room again -....
You'll close it off, board it up -Close me out, forget about me.
Remember the time that I spilled the cup -Memories...
Of apple juice in the hall -...
Please tell mom this is not her fault -One of the only things that actuelly made me feel bad... Poor mom had no idea,.... Soo many great things to say about that woman....
[Chorus]
I never conquered, rarely came -.......
Tomorrow holds such better days -......
Days when I can still feel alive -.....
When I can't wait to get outside -....
The world is wide, the time goes by -...
The tour is over, I've survived -..
I can't wait till I get home -.
To pass the time in my room alone -
Anyway, yeah, wicked song!, lol so thats pretty much it for now.... Payday on friday!!!! cant wait for that, but yeah, thats it... L8a days..s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home