Monday, March 06, 2006

I did it a-fucking-gain!

God damnit, What a shitty fucking weekend... I had such high hopes for it. Fucking Barett said he'd have those Girls Gone Wild Pub Crawl tickets to which he fell though on, so thats what started off my pissy fucking weekend... I guess it just got the ball rollling, but every little fucking thing pissed me off. If it wasnt Chris and Daves stupid fucking bickering about money, or food or fucking anything, it was Baretts god damn smartass fuckign comments. Some days I wish I could just rip out each one of their god damn vocal cords just so I woudlnt have to hear them bitch! Like fuck, Dave comes home every day and bitchs at Chris for not doing anything all day(to which I kinda understand, but fuck off man, Jesus, who the fuck wants to clean the apartment and make it spotless aswell as cook supper every night for us~?!?!?!) And then Chris bitches back about how he isnt the slave of the house(allthough he does FUCK ALL all fucking day long!) Uhh god, thers no escaping this shit either. I'd go over to Barett and DOllars place, but Baretts there. And you cant have 1 simple conversation with him wihtout getting tottally pissed with his smartass fucking comments... LIke fuck off with the god damn sarcasm. Grow the fuck up.
Anyway... Sunday was a really shitty day, Fuck I felt like shit, and my fucking hand was numb all fucking day,, I think I might of hit one of the tendents, cuz my index finger is really sore, and I cant quite bend it all the way into a fist without it hurting like a bitch... Then 2day at work, fuck... Putting my arms into the blaster HURT LIKE FUCK!!!! The arms get right tight near the wrist(my fucking luck) so anytime I moved my arm it felt like a knife was slicking my wrist over and over again.... Fuck , I think this one was deeper then the first,,, it started to bleed right away.... God damnit, why the fuck did Dave have to come home early? Im sure if I had of sat, and waited, and watched, I would have passed out from blood loss in proly half an hour, it was flowing fast, faster then the first time.... AND HE RUIND EVERYTHING!!!!, fuck, I heard the door to the apartment open, and my heart dropped. I had to rinse out the bathtub soo fast, clean up my hand, try to stop the bleeding with paper towel and shove that god damn wrist band back on.... So here I am, stuck wearing it again.... Prolly for the next 3 months or so til it heals enough to be notttoo noticable.... Uhh... Sometimes I wish I never woke up from that first time... Really,,, How am I still here? that god damn bucket was like half full of blood when I woke up, It doesnt make since.... Why cant I just let go!? If its supposed to be some kind of sign,,, Who ever is sending it better try a bit harder, or give me a clearer sign..... Uhh.... Anyway,,, I gotta head to the bank, and I wanna give Megan Mackay a call 2night... so yeah, i better get on my way... L8a days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home