Thursday, March 09, 2006

Some fucking ppl.....

So I woke up this morning tired as fuck! but with a big smile on my face... I had an awsome dream last night,,, it was kidna wierd, but good... It started in Dollar and Baretts place, and there was this little party thing going on. I dindt reconize anyone there besides Barett and Dollar but then, just as I was looking around... I saw Emily. Yup, Emily T, in Edmonton at barett and dollars place.... wierd shit, anyway, I went over and started to talk to her, and for some reason she kept on asking me if we could go somewere private. I thought "fucking right!" but we went to all the different rooms and all of them had ppl in them, and as we passed the last room, she starts like feeling me up, so I asked her why she wanted to go somewere private? she just winked and said you should know.... So of corse after that I said we shoudl head over to my place, so we walked over there and for some reason there was a party going on there too!!! and of corse all the rooms were taken so we just started making out solid all over the couch in the living room... Then of corse all good things have to end, and I woke up..... But yeah, that was my dream,,,,
On to why the title of this is "Some fucking PPl".... Mat Vickerson.... this new fucking faggot that I have to train at work... What a fuckign tool!!!! God damnit, not only is he the dumbest fucking person alive(meaning no fucking common sence at all!!!) but hes slow as fuck!!! He did a grand total of 6 pieces 2day!!! and 4 of them were 17" washpipes that take less then 9 minuts tp blast!!!! like what the fuck!!!! Anyway, he fucking pisses me off soo much, cuz he has a new question every 2 seconds, and he fuckes almost everythign he touches up,,, I dont know how he hastn got fired yet!! but anyway, yeah,.... so that fucker pissed me off like hell 2day. And of corse, Dave has to add to it every single day! Fuck man, he'll ask me a stupid fucking question and when I give him the ovious answer, he makes that dumbfuck look on his face, like he had no idea, and doesnt understand... Then he makes me look like an idiot for being such a dick about it... Like realy, how the fuck am I supposed to deal with that shit! its very very frustrating, but he got sent to shipping early in the day, so I didnt ahve to deal with him after around 10:30 or so.... But yeah, then on my way home from work I was goign to stop in at Bears(the tattoo/piercing place) cuz I found out I got paid, but I smell like major BO, and Amanda the piercer is hot as fuck, so theres no way I'd go in there smelling and looking like I do now.... SO hopefully if I dont get too wasted on saturday, I'll go in on Monday to get my toung pierced either once or twice more.... SO yeah, thats all I really have to report at this present time... So till either 2morrow, or MOnday,,, L8a days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home