Saturday, April 22, 2006

wow....

So yeh, this past work week went kinda slow, but when thursday finally came and I got paid, Corey(my wicked awsome boss) and a few other buddies from work went out to this bar after work... Had a few drinks, and fuck man, Corey and I went out to his truck to smoke a J or 2, (ya know it ws 420) ... SO yeah I rolled this HUGE HUGE HUGE Cannon, it must of been the biggest 1 paper joint possible... anyway, fuck dude that guy was stoned! then we went in and got some more drinks. it was a great time...
Then Yesturday(friday) shit.... We got off work at 4, and I had a beer in my hand at around 4:30 at the bar (silver bullet the place we were the day before). So needless to say I got pretty drunk by the end of it... but yeah ,like everyone from work showed up that night! and we all got soo wasted!!!!! it was awsome! anyway,I made it home at like maybe 9or so, pretty damn wasted, then Chris and Mark say that Barett wants us to go over to his place so we cn drink before we go out to the bar! I was like, fuck off no way... but of corse, by 11:00 I was in Cowbows wiht a beer in hand and a cue in the other, but I dindt play that bad of pool somehow... but anyway, we stayed till 2 when it closed, then I remember Tony (one of Baretts Friends) driving us home, but we went to baretts and thats all I remmeber... then I woke up at baretts at like 8:00, no one was there, just a key and a note saying that I should lock the door when I leave cuz no one is home there... so I did and went home to find everyone passed out on the floor in the living room... Barett, Chris and Mark.. Dave made it to his bed... so I went to the bathroom and puked before I went to my bed(1). then I woke up around half an hour later and puked(2)... that happened 5 times!!!!!! then I woke up at around 3 with everyone else.... felt like shit for a while, so I went to bed again and woke up at around 8 or so, Dve was home but now hes gone, to baretts I think... I dunno tho... anyway, so that leaves me to now... and I was just talking to Jarod but hes offline... Anywy, I think im going to mke some eggs, I feel like eggs for some reason... anyway, l8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home