Friday, April 14, 2006

So Blue pen and Me mix well...

lol, so this morning after I decided not to go to work, I stayed up all morning andhad a few bowls.... then I found a blue pen, and thought, hey , why not draw the other side of my tattoo that im going to get as soon as I get home? so I started with that, then I expanded it up my wrist to my hand, then I started drawing these vine kinda things all up my fingers, and they looked pretty damn good I thought... so I figured why not just free style some stuff on my bycept and well, whole upper armn, to shoulders, to chest... loll, so yeah, Im going to try to get barett to take a pictures with his new digital camera sometime soon, if hes awake,,, anyway, I'll call him and try to update this later with a pic... l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home