Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What a fucking bad start to a day.

Yeah, so its fucking 4 , almost 420PM, and I havent really left the house yet, only left my room a few times for food and a shower. Fuck days are soo fucking boring!!!! and I was talking to April 2day, she says that if I do want to work at Mikes im going to have to wait till atleast the 2nd to start working there(next weekend) and I'll only be getting part time shifts(25 fucking hours a week) till maybe partway through June. FUCK!!!!! Im running low on cash, and lower on ideas of things to do, shit man, the days are soo long and boring!!!!! Uhh, anyway, jesus, so that started my day off kinda shityly, but it only got worse!, Fucking uhh, someone who will remain nameless.. Uhh god I shouldnt even say this shit, but im very pissed the fuck off right now. Anyway, yeah, that "person" comes online and first fuckign thing she says "so I heard "anothernamelessperson" took your virginity recently". Now normally I wouldnt give a shit, cuz really I couldnt care less. But fucking fuck, that stupid fuck. God damnit, how the fuck could she say that?!?!?! Like fucking jesus. fuck fuck fuck cunt cock, bitch ass titt, fuckckckcaa. Anyway, im very very fuckign pisssed right now and really, I dotn want to fucking talk to her almost ever again, Yeah, I know your reading this, so ya know what, spread what ever the fuck you want, I think its going to bite you in the ass almost as bad as im goign to get it, thanks a fuckign lot! and why did all this come about? Ohh I guess tahts my fault for not calling you in what? 9 fuckign days!?!? Sorry but fuck I have other friends, Infact I've been hanging around wiht my best friends who I havent fucking seen in like 7-8 months, so give me a fucking break!!!! theres no need to start some fucking big shit! But wait, I guess you already started that. Uhh fuck, Im going somewere, fuck my head is fucking pounding... L8a fucking days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home