Monday, May 22, 2006

No More Shrooms....

Man, either im building up an immune system for shrooms or, I dont know what but they just arent hitting me like they used to... OK, like the first or second day I was home (from Edmonton) I got 3 grams. I spaced them out over 2 days (1.5g's a day) and really, they didnt hit me, well at all. I got the funny head feeling, the awkward shitty balance, but no hallucianting... Kinda sucked, cuz hey, thats what you take shrooms for. But anyway I figured they were just a shitty batch so fuck it. Then the other day Dave and I bought like 7 g's, split them up, 3.5g's each, so I figured why not take half of them that night 1.75g's. DUMB IDEA!!! when its already 2AM and your kinda tired... DONT TAKE SHROOMS!!!, lol, anyway, they started kickin in by the time we got home to Cornwal.. and of corse, I didnt sleep,, I lied in bed for the longest time, tossed and turned till around 6:30-7AM, but eventuelly fell asleep shortly after. Then ofcorse we have to say bye to Tony(ohh yeah Tony came over Friday night) so we went for a nice little lunch wiht the whole family(minus Sara cuz shes in the Demincan) at like 12(yeah bearly any sleep). So after Tony left and I got a little more shut eye, I figured, well why not just finish off the rest of them, and be done with them... So when Dave and I went to Pats place to chill for a while, I finished mine off and had a few beers... and then... Nothing,,, absofigenluely NOTHING!, I know shrooms dont usually affect you that much the day after taking them (for ovious reasons) but anyway, I didnt really get anything off of it, but fuck it, we went to town and chilled at the guys place for a while till everyone went out(surprise I didnt go out, just didnt feel like it) So I went to my buddy Mitchs place. Of corse I cant say anything that goes on in that place, but lets just say im being a good boy now.... If you dont get it, Im really calming down on the drugs, only doing what I really want to. But yeah anyway, after being there for a little while I went back to the guys place to find everyone coming home from the bar, so that was kinda interesting for like half an hour till I got tired and said fuck it, so I went upstairs and slept. Woke up this morning and came home. Slept till fucking 9PM! so now Im up and not tired at all!!! so its only 3:14AM. Fuck I wish someone was up, ANYONE!!! Jesus, its summer , why do people sleep.... Uhh, that reminds me, I was thinking earlyer, I think Im going to try to shatter my record of 5 days straight with no sleep. But its going to be pretty hard cuz I wont be able to drink, or do any drugs(yes that includes my beautiful weed), just cuz when I set the record in grade 10, I didnt do anything (drugs/drink). Plus I think drugs would only make it harder... Anyway, so thats that.... Uhh what else do I have to report.....
Uhh, I need to smoke... I only have like enough more weed for one small ass boul, but... I dont have a fucking pipe!!!! Jesus, where did Dave put #2? I might just have to make some thing up right quick, smoke a quick bowl before dad gets up for work in like an hour and a half... Uhh I hope I dont wake anyone up, lol that would suck....
Anyway, I gotta find something to do,,,, If not i'll prolly think of something to talk about.... L8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home