Friday, September 02, 2005

Moving/moved into the new place....

Well, I must say, I only stayed at my new place once since i'ved moved in 3 days ago, and my room still isnt set up, buty I already miss Baretts place. It was soo convinent, Plus everyone came over randomly and chilled, it was great. Now being in Cornwall, im not gonna see half of those ppl!!!I guess it wont be too shabby, i'll be able to hang out with my good old Cornwall buddies, I just hope I'm in Cornwall enough to see them, cuz i'll be at work a shitload so...
Anyway, totally lost what ever I was trying to talk bout ther so lets try an other subject shall we?Oh god, I just had a smoke not too long ago, and it did me well. Its funny cuz Im just sitting here tryping this stoned out of my mind and Darla(Baretts mom) is cleaning everythign around me, lol, Anyway, just thought it was funny thats all.
Yeah, so I started to put up my posters last night in my new room at Adams place, it was alright for a while, but for some reason I just sucked at putting them up, too me soo long and stuff. I was up till somethign like 2:00-2:30AM, then I finally went to sleep and woke up at 7:30 to walk to my rents place to dry my work cloths(Cuz Adams Dryer sucks!) and pick up my bike so I could bike straight to town!, anyway, i was dead when I got there but I only worked for 3 hours, where after that I came here(Neale and thems new place)smoked a bowl, and then that leaves me here!!!! Well i think thats all my ketching up I need to do, I'll try to get my net hooked up in my new room 2night, if not 2morrow, then we'll see... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home