Thursday, August 18, 2005

uhhhhh god damn work

Holy fuck, its only day 2 of my 5 days in a row of 12 hour shifts, but im fucking dead now, fuck im soo fucking tired, and I think Im sick, or starting to get sick, so its not a good combination. Anyway, so yeah, Morgans gone in like 3 days.... FUCK!!! Morgan was cool, well still is I guess but shes gonna be gone till prolly next summer, uh, fuck I hate change,lol, I wish that I could stay here, and this summer wouldnt end, too much shit is getting fucked up, Morgans going, im getting kicked out of this place in 13 days, and so far I have no were to go, Oh god I cant go back to my parents house, No fucking way!!!! but jesus, I need to find somewere soon, I hope Rob finds a place, he said he'll move out iwth me cuz he needs a room mate, so I hope to fuck he finds a place, for both of our sakes. Anyway, I gotta have a shower, then do my laundry, then go right the fuck to bed, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home