Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ahh shit, I dont know where im going now...

Ok as Gay as this sounds, your going to have to fallow the little instructions I have for this blog entry, Dont ask why, im just retarted and kinda spaced out solid half way through a really important part, and I had to keep going, so anyway, thats the long story short, just read it in the fallowing manner...
- Read Blue first
- Read Red Second
- Read Green Third


Well, its now 2:04AM on Wednesday Augest 17th, im sitting in my room alone smoking a boul to my self ofcorse. Laura left like 10-15 mins ago, we watched Sin City 2night, i've seen it before, but its still a good movie, But yeah im kinda glad we just chillled and watched a movie 2night, it was good to get away from the hardcore parrttying, if thats what you can call it, that Chris and Kenny have been puttin me through for the past 2 days... Man those guys are crazy, We started drinkin at around 4PM on monday, no big deal, i've drank all day before, but nothign like this... We started drinking at my place,(well cracked a few open then took them to the car) then we drove around town for a minut doing small running around shit, till we decide to head out to Kenny's. So we finish around 2 or so by the time we get to Kennys. We chill there for a good hour or more, have like 4-5 beers, 3 joints, and a few bouls, so by the time we leave there and start heading out towards Chriss, I was pretty fucked up, they werent that bad, well Kenny wasnt that bad, he was driving, but Chris wow, he was pretty tanked(Did I forget to mention he also pollished off a quart of Jack Daniels while we were at Kenny's.) So we finally get to Chris's place(WOW, fenominal place man, crazy view, soo quiet and peaceful, anywya I really enjoyed it) and dicked around there for around half an hour while Chris showered and shit. Then it was back to Charlottetown, where I kinda half crashed for a min or 2 till everyoen started callin me for stuff, fuck I had soo many phonecalles yesturday, I dunno what all happened, but I went to the Exhibition to watch 1 ride then Kenny and I got bored so we left. Which I kinda felt shitty for considering Laura kinda wanted to be there and I just kinda ditched her, Ah well, I blammed it on me drinking and smoking soo much all day, which was kinda true, but one sad ass excuse, especially considering I always some how for some reason end up not doing things with Laura.
-uhh, that pisses me off soo bad, I always say stuff like I wanna do anything and everythign I can for her, but I always manage to do stupid shit like that and never do it for her. Fuck, someday (hopefully soon) I really do have to surprise her with something great that she'll love. ah anyway, back on track
So yeah after Kenny and I left we went back to my place to drink a bit more and smoke more while waiting for who ever to come over. Eventuelly Laura came back and I had a nice long long talk with her. Which was cool, because I got to tell her pretty much all else I had to tell her, just stuff bout my wrist and Emily, and their connection and shit,,, but it was only cool for so long... Let me explain; Well, see I wanna kinda take everythign to the next level with Laura, but I cant really see how I can do so
- here is where im cutting in ,uhhh, shit, I totally lost track of mind there, I acidently talked to Evan for like 15 mins.... let me come back to this later...

OK, thinking.... Like I know this will sound kinda gay but fuck it what ever... if you really wanna go "to the next level" or what ever you wanna calll it, yougotta be deeper with each other, as lame as it sounds but ya know its true, anyway, I tried to show her how much I trusted her and all that by telling her my whole story bout all the stupid and crazy shit thats happened... Anyway, she was really cool bout it and understood, well I think anyway, she listened more then said anything which was really cool cuz I really got to put it all out there. Anyway, thats pretty much all I have to say about that, I guess it wasnt as much as I thought it would be, but hey its out there now... anyway yeah thats it, so L8a Days,

oh fuck, I dont think I can do this ... oh wait, new subject...
I need to move out... ok So my buddy Rob from work is my last resort right now, but its pretty cool cuz he pretty much has us a place, all were waiting on is me to go and check it out to give it the full OK, ANyway, its more expensive then here which sucks cuz I know it wont be hafl as cool as this place but what ever, I need to live somewere. So i think I should be ok, and once I move there, and have shits goign well, I'll be saving some money hopefully because I'll hopefully be drinkin and smokin less if Im out of the house, plus I'll hopefuly be having fulltime steady shifts at work and I wanna do that Martial Arts thing with james from work, just get regular shit on the go so that way I can kinda get my shit on track, anyway, I know what I mean so whatever. Anyway, Im gonna tryto rethink what I was thinkin earlyer when I spaced out earlyer when iwas talking to Evan, ok, here goes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home